ReviewsNo reviews yet
Set off on an exciting winter break and savor a season of adventure, thrills, and discovery!
Desert Safari is famous for its unique desert experience. It allows visitors to explore the vast Arabian desert and witness its natural wonders. Some say it’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You can indulge in various other activities in the desert including camel riding, hot air ballooning, quad biking, sand skiing and attending a traditional cultural event under the stars. After that, ascend a dune to capture images of the desert’s changing hues as the sun descends.
Enjoy a barbeque dinner after reaching at the camp. At last, the camp’s lights will be turned off. After spending a quiet moment of reflection gazing up at the starry sky, head back to Doha’s bright city lights.
- Pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
- Feel like a Bedouin in a camp in the desert, complete with Arabic cushions and low-lying tables.
- English professional licensed driver
- Dune bashing
- Sunset photo stop
- Open-buffet BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
Terms & Conditions
Any upgrades in the package will subject to change in price. Additional charges may apply for extended hours.
Booking is only confirmed if the payment is made in advance. For group bookings, please reach out to our customer service +974 3019 1237 to find a suitable discount for your group. If you are an influencer, please reach out to [email protected] in an email with your media kit to see how we can collaborate on this tour with you.
Cancellation and No show Policy
- 72 Hour prior to arrival: No Charge applies
- 72 to 48 hours prior to arrival: 50% of the total booking cost
- Less than 48 hours & No show: 100% of the total booking cost