ReviewsNo reviews yet
Set off on an exciting winter break and savor a season of adventure, thrills, and discovery!
For evening excursions, we depart on a Traditional Dhow Boat as dusk approaches and sparkling lights emerge on the beach. As lights play with shadows and silhouettes, the crisp night air is enchanting. Dinner starts at sundown and ends with a delectable buffet to cap off the magical evening. As you cruise around the calm waters of the Arabian Gulf, you can enjoy a great dinner on board, go swimming under the moonlight, dance to English and Arabian music, and unwind under the stars.
Our tastefully constructed traditional wooden dhow boat from Qatar offers a comprehensive experience. It has a 15-person capacity interior seating area, a 30-person capacity outside front deck, and a 30-person capacity rooftop majles—an elevated seating area. Take in the scenery and make the most of our Bluetooth speaker’s ease.
- Rental of a traditional Qatari dhow with a skilled captain and a crew of 2 sailors.
- 3- Hours cruise from Box Park to Safliyah Island showcasing Doha's beauty.
- Life jackets for safety and swimming opportunities during the voyage.
- Bathrooms and showers on the boat
- Spacious indoor and outdoor seating, including a rooftop majles.
- Insurance coverage for a worry-free excursion.
- Bluetooth speaker for enhancing the atmosphere.
Terms & Conditions
Any upgrades in the package will subject to change in price. Additional charges may apply for extended hours.
Booking is only confirmed if the payment is made in advance. For group bookings, please reach out to our customer service +974 3019 1237 to find a suitable discount for your group. If you are an influencer, please reach out to [email protected] in an email with your media kit to see how we can collaborate on this tour with you.
Cancellation and No show Policy
- 72 Hour prior to arrival: No Charge applies
- 72 to 48 hours prior to arrival: 50% of the total booking cost
- Less than 48 hours & No show: 100% of the total booking cost